We are confident that, in partnership with you, Rainforest Nursery will provide thhe right environment for your child to flourish, learn and develop.
Our aims are:
- To create a fun, safe and caring environment which offers challenges for all children to be happy, safe and respected.
- To work in partnership with Parents enabling us to provide the most effective supplementary care to their children.
- To offer a homely atmosphere with time to rest and relax.
- To explore and make choices to develop learning interests and share those experiences.
- To treat children as individuals and endeavour to meet individual learning needs through planning and flexible working practices.
- To promote healthy eating and physical well being with opportunities to participate in different energetic play indoors and outdoors.
- Value contributions from children in planning their learning environment
- To actively promote independence skills such as toileting, dressing and feeding, taking responsibility and ownership of themselves and their nursery.
- Promote Staff Training and Continued Professional Development using outside professionals.
- Work with Government Guidelines on the provision of Childcare, continually monitoring and evaluating practice through, Care Commission Standards, Birth to three Framework, Curriculum for Excellences and following Local Authority guidance.
- We will create wonderful learning experiences that will become the foundation for your child's lifelong love of learning. We are here to inspire, encourage, enrich and empower them.